With over 161 million users on LinkedIn, you need a way for your profile to stand out from all the other profiles/competition on LinkedIn! In the video below, I show you step-by-step instructions on how to add a video to your LinkedIn profile.
3. Upload a PowerPoint Presentation (if you don’t have PowerPoint, download a blank presentation here)
4. Hover over the person icon and click on “My Uploads”
5. Click “Edit” on your uploaded presentation
6. Click on the “Insert YouTube Video”
7. Copy & Paste the YouTube URL in the “Enter YouTube video URL” box
8. Select “Before Slide 1” from the dropdown box
9. Click “Insert & Publish”
10. Head back to your LinkedIn account and hover over the “More” tab and select “Get Applications”
11. Scroll down until you find the “SlideShare Presentation” application and click on it
12. Click “Add Application”
13. Login in with your SlideSahre username and password
14. All Done! View your LinkedIn profile and you will see your video automatically playing inside your LinkedIn profile! (remember, you can move your videos location inside your profile)
If you have any questions or get stuck trying to upload your video to LinkedIn, please ask us by leaving a comment below. We will be glad to help!
To Your Success,